Application Maintenance Services
At KADA, we understand that it is very important for an organization to concentrate on its core business practices as well as maintain IT applications to the increasing needs of organization. However, performing in-house application maintenance is a time consuming task, and thus an expensive proposition for any company. This is the point that has initialized KADA to venture into application maintenance services wherein we provide the necessary technical expertise and works for the complete application maintenance so that you can reduce your cost and improve the ROI of your business. Our team is for daily IT activities in maintaining, troubleshooting, analyzing and assessing your application to get enhanced efficiency and performance.
KADAs' application processes are tailor-made for maintenance and we ensure that our services are flexible and can keep up with your business. Our team assures that problems are resolved timely, tests are performed meticulously and updates are methodically implemented and documented with strict change management policies enforced.
- Reduction in TCO (Total Cost Ownership)
- Continuous improvements as per growing or changing needs of organizations.
- Improvement application in stability.
- Reduction in costs thus making the clients resources to be utilized in business strategic IT initiatives.
- Fault analysis
- Design update
- Upgrades and Patches
- Code review
- Application Enhancements
- 24/7 Support & Maintenance of application systems
Our application maintenance service allows companies to transfer duties from their in-house team to our offshore team. The nature of the application and the scope of the project, can lead to some variations, however in most maintenance projects our multi-phase approach has proven to be the most effective. This provides the guideline to solve the problem scientifically.
Our technical team has the appropriate experience to ensure that all the phases have the flexibility to change in accordance with requirement of the clients' business for which the application has been created or maintained.
- Establishing a team based upon the execution platform, operating systems, software environment, business environment, databases, etc.
- Getting a deep understanding of the business domain and a comprehensive knowledge of the application implementation.
- Understanding of the technical and business issue involved in the process.
- Identifying scope of work of client and offshore maintenance team.
- Training the maintenance team in the areas required under the guidance of the onsite team.
- Create a plan for the work and start with the required processes.
- Offer steady state support.
- Promotions of needed application requirement according to the client need.
- Be responsible for entire maintenance operation, from versioning, bug-fixing and promotion, etc.